The Faculty of Business Administration (FBA) at the University of Economics, Prague is among the most respected schools in Central and Eastern Europe focused on the field of management. Our mission is to educate future managers to be in charge of companies or non-profit organizations in the international environment. Our graduates find employment in multinational corporations, small and medium-sized enterprises, cultural and non-profit organizations or establish their own businesses.
The faculty’s main objectives are:
- Excellent pedagogical activities based on up-to-date educational methods
- Internationally recognized science and research projects helpful to both academia and the private sector
- Internationalization of our education and research activities
- Cooperation between our research and educational activities, and business experience
- Development of alumni relations