Taxation and Auditing
Explore the world of taxation and auditing
12. 4. 2019 (9:00-16:15) – 13. 4. 2019 (8:30-16:00)
This course helps participants to:
- To interpret financial position and performance of an entity based on its financial statements. Also, they should understand the process of financial statements preparation.
- Besides, they should be able to evaluate tax impacts of various transactions.
- To use financial information for managing purposes (controlling, decision making etc.) and should be able to design accounting model which would provide appropriate information input.
- Last but not least, they should understand how financial information are reviewed and audited to be able to judge a reliability of financial information.
This course covers following issues:
- Tax system in the Czech Republic
- Personal Income and Corporate Income Tax
- Value Added Tax and Other Taxes on Consumption
- Property Taxes (Other Taxes and Fees)
- Introduction to Audit
- Planning of Audit
- Auditor’s Risk
- Internal Control System
- Control Procedures
- Legislation and Standards
- Auditor’s report
LECTURERS: doc. Ing. Vladimír Králíček, CSc., Ing. Jan Molín, Ph.D.
PARTICIPANT PROFILE: Managers seeking to expand their theoretical background and professional skills
REGISTRATION: 224 098 466, email@example.com
FEE: 8 500,- CZK / person (incl. VAT)
CERTIFICATE: Certificate of attendance issued by the University of Economics, Prague
GET YOUR BONUS: Complete this course, enrol in the International executive MBA program and get the total price of this course deducted from the MBA tuition fee.