Get prepared for multinational management
7. 2. 2020 (9:00-16:15) – 8. 2. 2020 (8:30-16:00)
The aim of the course:
To inform the students by providing descriptions of important concepts and practices of modern management, to gain the ability to take the action on the ideas discussed. Students will learn how to make use of basic managerial techniques in order to improve their own management effectiveness and the effectiveness of theirs organizations. The module is accomplished with production cases, quality management, and international management topics.
This course covers following issues:
- Multinational Management in a Changing World
- Organizational Designs for Multinational Companies
- Entry Strategies and Risk Management
- International Strategic Alliances
- Corporate Social responsibility and Sustainability of MNC
- Leadership and Management Behaviour in Multinational Companies
- International Negotiations
LECTURER: Ing. Zuzana Křečková Kroupová, M.A., Ph.D.
PARTICIPANT PROFILE: Managers seeking to expand their theoretical background and professional skills
REGISTRATION: 224 098 466, firstname.lastname@example.org
FEE: 8 500,- CZK / person (incl. VAT)
CERTIFICATE: Certificate of attendance issued by the University of Economics, Prague
GET YOUR BONUS: Complete this course, enrol in the International executive MBA program and get the total price of this course deducted from the MBA tuition fee.