Expand your knowledge of microeconomics
24. 4. 2020 (9:00-16:15)
This course helps participants answer the following questions:
- How do supply and demand interact?
- What is the market participants´ welfare?
- Why is the market equilibrium efficient?
- What market inefficiency can be caused by government policies?
- What is competitive market?
- What is market power?
- What is monopoly and why it arises?
- Is the existence of a monopoly good or bad?
- What is the price discrimination?
- What is oligopoly and why the game theory seems to be good tool for strategic interactions´ description?
- What is the difference between “monopoly” and “monopolistic firm”?
- What is the most common market structure we meet as consumers?
- helps participants to develop economic way of thinking
- shows how market mechanism works and how it determines behaviour of firms maximizing profit
- explains that markets can´t work efficiently due to government policies or market power
- gives insight into the economic principles that are in the background of the most management problems
LECTURER: Doc. Ing. Bronislava Hořejší, CSc.
PARTICIPANT PROFILE: Managers seeking to expand their theoretical background and professional skills
REGISTRATION: 224 098 466, firstname.lastname@example.org
FEE: 4 250,- CZK / person (incl. VAT)
CERTIFICATE: Certificate of attendance issued by the University of Economics, Prague
GET YOUR BONUS: Complete this course, enrol in the International executive MBA program and get the total price of this course deducted from the MBA tuition fee.