Expand your knowledge of macroeconomics
25. 4. 2020 (8:30-16:00)
This course helps participants answer the following questions:
- why can´t a country become a net exporter in the long run?
- what does a country need to give up for a stronger exchange rate?
- who creates money and how?
- what happens when a state goes bankrupt?
- gives an insight into the basic economic mechanisms and principles that nobody can fight successfully in the long run
- presents some common errors and myths about how an economy works
The acquired information:
- provides managers with an indispensable theoretical apparatus to get a basic orientation in the functioning of modern market economies
- helps managers to get a general grasp of the aims and instruments of macroeconomic policies
LECTURER: Ing. Lukáš Máslo, Ph.D.
PARTICIPANT PROFILE: Managers seeking to expand their theoretical background and professional skills
REGISTRATION: 224 098 466, email@example.com
FEE: 4 250,- CZK / person (incl. VAT)
CERTIFICATE: Certificate of attendance issued by the University of Economics, Prague
GET YOUR BONUS: Complete this course, enrol in the International executive MBA program and get the total price of this course deducted from the MBA tuition fee.