Get prepared for IT management
20. 9. 2019 (9:00-16:15) – 21. 9. 2019 (8:30-16:00)
The frame of the module represents the information management methods and tools. The core of the module is in the presentation of the principles of effective usage, development and innovation of IS/ICT in companies. The emphasis is put on the suitable relationship between IS/ICT and business processes and ICT role entrepreneurial projects.
The aim of the course:
- Main goal of the course is to help change the perception of the Information systems as a unbiased and neutral sources of information and help to understand complexity and variability of modern world – information society. The area is quite broad and interdisciplinary – reaching out of pure informatics into spheres such as economics, sociology, philosophy and law.
- We shall focus on the universal aspects and influences (such as digitalization, privacy protection, ownership/power concentration, economical/political/social pressures). Its better understanding helps to orientate better in contemporary information society.
This course covers following issues:
- IT based entrepreneurial projects and Information Management
- Business Plan of IT startup
- User surveys
- Project financial plan
LECTURER: doc. Ing. Ota Novotný, Ph.D.
PARTICIPANT PROFILE: Managers seeking to expand their theoretical background and professional skills
REGISTRATION: 224 098 466, firstname.lastname@example.org
FEE: 8 500,- CZK / person (incl. VAT)
CERTIFICATE: Certificate of attendance issued by the University of Economics, Prague
GET YOUR BONUS: Complete this course, enrol in the International executive MBA program and get the total price of this course deducted from the MBA tuition fee.