Financial Modelling in Business Practice
Expand your knowledge of financial modelling in business practice
7. 6. 2019 (9:00-16:15) – 8. 6. 2019 (8:30-16:00)
This course covers following issues:
- Financial Instruments in the Management of the Company’s Prosperity
- Financial Derivatives
- Futures, Swaps-parameters, use the Option-value
- Options Parameters, Options Strategies, Determining the Value of an Option
- Binomial Model, Black-Scholes Model, Trinomial Model
- Determination of the Volatility of an Option,
- Real Explicitly for the Valuation of Corporate Flexibility
- Basic Types of Real Options Model, the Parameters of Values, Value Management
- Forecasts Volatility in Real Specifics Values of Assets
- Gives the explanation of essentials of finance in the company – operation of financial and money market in relation to business sphere.
- Course presents the introduction to the principles and the practical procedures for the financing of corporations, conveying basic knowledge of the structure and types of financing firms with a special highlighting the possibilities of international financing.
LECTURER: prof. RNDr. Jiří Witzany, Ph.D.
PARTICIPANT PROFILE: Managers seeking to expand their theoretical background and professional skills
REGISTRATION: 224 098 466, email@example.com
FEE: 4 250,- CZK / person (incl. VAT)
CERTIFICATE: Certificate of attendance issued by the University of Economics, Prague
GET YOUR BONUS: Complete this course, enrol in the International executive MBA program and get the total price of this course deducted from the MBA tuition fee.