Explore the world of financial accounting
29. 3. 2019 (9:00-16:15) – 30. 3. 2019 (8:30-16:00)
This course helps participants to answer the following questions:
- What is the principal goal of financial reporting?
- Who are the main users of financial statements and what kind of information is provided with financial statements?
- What are the stages in accounting cycle to prepare financial statements?
- introduces fundamental accounting principles
- focuses on understanding the content of financial statements
- emphasises the importance and impact of accounting harmonisation within globalised economy
- requires knowledge of elementary business terminology as well as good understanding of the logic of business processes
The participants will learn:
- about the content of financial statements for external users;
- the nature of fundamental elements of financial statements;
- to record the basic economic transactions on the face of financial statements;
- to master the accounting cycle, including double-entry;
- to prepare an elementary set of financial statements.
LECTURERS: doc. Ing. Marcela Žárová, CSc., Ing. Libor Vašek Ph.D., doc. Ing. David Procházka, Ph.D., Ing. Mariana Valášková, Ph.D.
PARTICIPANT PROFILE: Managers seeking to expand their theoretical background and professional skills
REGISTRATION: 224 098 466, firstname.lastname@example.org
FEE: 8 500,- CZK / person (incl. VAT)
CERTIFICATE: Certificate of attendance issued by the University of Economics, Prague
GET YOUR BONUS: Complete this course, enrol in the International executive MBA program and get the total price of this course deducted from the MBA tuition fee.