Expand your knowledge of consumer behaviour
11. 12. 2020 (9:00-16:15) – 12. 12. 2020 (8:30-16:00)
The Module will provide the graduates on the one hand the management tools and possibilities of marketing and on the other hand the principles of the consumer behavior. This enables students to understand and to apply the marketing management theory and practical tools.
This course covers following issues:
- Definition of Consumer Behaviour in Today´s World and its Importance for Marketing
- Buying Behaviour and Consumer Decision Making
- Psychological Factors in Consumer Behaviour (Perception of the Outside World, Perception of the Self; Motivation, Values; Learning, Memory)
- Social Factors in Consumer Behaviour (Reference Groups and Consumer Behaviour; Economic Factors and Consumer Behaviour)
- Culture and Consumer Behaviour
LECTURER: Luis F. Martinez
PARTICIPANT PROFILE: Managers seeking to expand their theoretical background and professional skills
REGISTRATION: 224 098 466, email@example.com
FEE: 4 250,- CZK / person (incl. VAT)
CERTIFICATE: Certificate of attendance issued by the University of Economics, Prague
GET YOUR BONUS: Complete this course, enrol in the International executive MBA program and get the total price of this course deducted from the MBA tuition fee.