Applied Accounting for Management
Expand your knowledge of accounting for management
16. 10. 2019 (9:00-16:15) – 17. 10. 2019 (8:30-16:00)
This course helps participants to answer the following questions:
- How can the business performance be managed and measured based on management accounting system to improve organizational outcomes and motivate managers?
- What information are needed to optimize products’ and customers’ portfolio and enhance profitability?
- How can budgets help company in planning and controlling process?
- aims at understanding performance management and management accounting concepts, tools and methods
- focuses on their practical applications in business companies using case studies approach
- supports interactivity in educational process
- requires fundamental knowledge of accounting and reporting
The participants will learn how to:
- identify, measure, analyse and interpret relevant accounting information
- distinguish information needs of stakeholders and managers for accounting information
- understand financial position and business performance information in financial and managerial reporting
- describe determinants of management accounting system design and arrange external links and internal structure of management accounting system
- distinguish substance and structure of costing information for decision making and cost management
- define principles of cost assignment related to specific decision-making tasks and apply relevant methods of cost allocation including activity-based costing
- develop the budget for organization and responsibility centers and apply standard costing method for budgetary control
- design performance measurement system
LECTURERS: Ing. Ondřej Matyáš, Ph.D., Ing. Kateřina Knorová, MBA, doc. Jaroslav Wagner, Ph.D.
PARTICIPANT PROFILE: Managers seeking to expand their theoretical background and professional skills
REGISTRATION: 224 098 466, email@example.com
FEE: 8 500,- CZK / person (incl. VAT)
CERTIFICATE: Certificate of attendance issued by the University of Economics, Prague
GET YOUR BONUS: Complete this course, enrol in the International executive MBA program and get the total price of this course deducted from the MBA tuition fee.