Admission REQS & PROC
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
- At least 2-3 years postgraduate professional experience in a responsible managerial position or at a leadership level (The MBA is post-experience degree seen as a career accelerator or means to make a career shift after a minimum 2 or 3 years professional managerial experience)
- Professional CV with photo (we recommend the Europass CV)
- Motivation letter (one A4 page containing the text of 200-350 words)
- Two reference letters (academic and/or professional)
- Proof of English knowledge (test in English is not required from the native English speakers and if the student’s previous education was fully in English – this fact must be confirmed), following certificates are accepted:
- TOEFL minimum points of the test in these versions: PBT: 567, CBT: 227, IBT: 79
- IELTS at least score 5,5 – 6,5 (Academic) or preferable higher score
- Cambridge ESOL at least FCE, preferable CAE (A, B, C) or CPE (A, B, C)
- or the equivalent of another internationally accepted English certificate corresponding at least to the “B2″ level of the CEFR or preferable higher levels “C1” and “C2“.
- Admissions interview (long distance interview possible via Skype or phone)
IMPORTANT: All documents must be submitted in English. Documents originally in another language must be accompanied by a certified translation in English! Copy of a diploma has to be legally attested!
Evaluation of required documents:
- Academic results (diploma and academic transcript) – up to 10 points
- Professional experience (CV) – up to 10 points
- Motivation letter – up to 10 points
- References – up to 10 points (2x up to 5 points)
- English-language proficiency – up to 30 points
- Interview – up to 30 points
Minimum required score shall be 80 points. Exceptions may be decided by the Selection Board. The decision made by the Selection Board will be announced to the applicants in writing.